Get a FULL Check-Up
During this time of global health crisis, it is a great time to check in with your tenants & evaluate the health of your properties. For a healthy sustainable community, having Healthy Housing options is important.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and following the guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities.
- COVID-19 is the disease caused by the new coronavirus that emerged in China in December 2019.
- COVID-19 symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath. COVID-19 can be severe, and some cases have caused death.
- The new coronavirus can be spread from person to person. It is diagnosed with a laboratory test.
- There is no coronavirus vaccine yet. Prevention involves frequent hand-washing, coughing into the bend of your elbow and staying home when you are sick.
As Landlords, We can:
- Stay in contact with our tenants.
- Have our properties sanitized.
- Have routine inspections.